Website Programmer Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Programmer Needed

Hi, I am searching for a website programmer who can create a chart system like http://www.soundclick.com
    I also need a HTML profile system that lets members of the website upload five songs to their profile.

Re: Website Programmer Needed

Are you looking for a company which can take care of the designs part or the php mysql or asp programming part ?
    Chris, Director, Chrisranjana.com
    Web Developers and Software Developers

Comment

To tell you the truth I have no knowledge what so ever about programming so I dont know what I need. If I could find someone who can build the design & do the php, mysql or asp, whatever is cheaper because my budget is 500 if thats enough for a chart system that links to a persons profile like soundclick.com.

Comment

This is NOT a kind of site that you can run on a shared hosting account, you will need a dedicated server for this work. And, unless you select a ready made script from the net (make a Google search) having it custom made is going to cost you MUCH more than $500 (if you want all those features that soundclick offers).

If instead you need something simpler, in the $500 range, you can contact me.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          This is NOT a kind of site that you can run on a shared hosting account, you will need a dedicated server for this work. And, unless you select a ready made script from the net (make a Google search) having it custom made is going to cost you MUCH more than $500 (if you want all those features that soundclick offers).

If instead you need something simpler, in the $500 range, you can contact me.
          This kind of site will cost approx. 4000 usd to develope and you will definitly need a series of dedicated servers linked together.

I would suggest you talking to Naval Design as my experience with him tells me he is the best and will produce you a less expensive site that may suit your requirements.

Comment

I appreciate everyones help and I will contact navaldesign to see what he can do for me.

Comment

Naval is an excellent programmer, we back his work 100%.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X