Spam Assassin usage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam Assassin usage question

I've been using spam assassin for a month or so now and am trying to tighten it up to limit some of the spam we receive. I've added several subnet address to the whitelist but it doesn't seem to accept it. We receive emails regularly from Asian partners and they often come in with odd charactors. I've been to the Spam assassin web site and added score USER_IN_WHITELIST -100,score USER_IN_DK_WHITELIST -100 to the users_prefs file under the spamassassin directory, but these rules never seem to run. Here is a sample of the rules that run as captured from an email that is on the whitelist.
    pts rule name description---- ---------------------- -------------------------------------------------- 1.4 MSGID_MULTIPLE_AT Message-ID contains multiple '@' characters 1.5 HEAD_ILLEGAL_CHARS Headers have too many raw illegal characters 0.3 MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message 0.3 HTML_FONT_BIG BODY: HTML tag for a big font size 0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts 0.6 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_16 BODY: HTML: images with 1200-1600 bytes of words 0.5 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag 1.4 MISSING_MIMEOLE Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE 0.1 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

my domain is www.grizzlyb.com

Thanks,
    John
Working...
X