No announcement yet.

Is there away to make a form printable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there away to make a form printable?

Hello,

What i am trying to do is make a form for people buying animals to print out for there records and to send in with the down payment. I would like to set it up that they can fill in the information on the my web site so they only have to sign it before sending it. This would not be sent by email It would be sent threw mail or fax so needs to be printable if you can help thank you very much.

Jolen

windameer.com
    www.advertise.windameer.com - Add a Banner for your site or sites for free.

www.windameersfleamarket4u.com - Buy Sell Trade with Windameer's Flea Market 4U ( 1 Year Free for BV sites)

www.windameer.com - Come see our Angora Goats.

Re: Is there away to make a form printable?

You should create a printer friendly version of your form page (no graphics, only black text and fields, and add a "Print this page" button with a print script . Make a Google search or look at http://www.google.gr/search?sourceid...nt+button+html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X