Rotate a text box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotate a text box?

My account ID# is vtrsgwu. I'm creating a new site in BV and wondering: After I add a normal, horizontal text box to a page, can I rotate it, so that the text is on an angle or reads straight up or down? I just watched the "Adding text to your pages" tutorial and it said nothing about this. Thanks.

Re: Rotate a text box?

There is no way i know of that html can display angled or vertical text. You will need to create an image for that
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, Naval. I think a "rotate text box" tool would be a great new addition to BV, so I went to the "Wish List & Idea Bin" forum to try to post it as a suggestion. But I couldn't, because that forum was marked "closed." Could you please pass along this suggestion to the appropriate person(s)? Thanks.

Comment

Jim. HTML doesn't allow for angled or vertical text, at least from what i know. So, it is not something that BV could ever implement.

Howeer, the Wish List and Idea bin is NOT closed.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Your best bet is to create your text as an image in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Paint.net or another graphic program. Save it for the Web, and then insert that image into BV.
          Naturally Yours,
          Dori
          www.earthelixirs.com
          www.earthelixirsinc.com
          www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
          www.virtualdesigndiva.com
          www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Working...
          X