This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need a dedicated IP address

I was just going through the joining up form and I noticed it asked me if I needed a dedicated IP address. Is this something that I need or not. Currently I am trying to build and launch a Real Estate Website, I currently have a Real Estate Rental website which is already launched and hosted by a company and in the future if I manage to progress with the website building art I might want to launch another completely different website. So what should I do, should I ask the company that is hosting my currrent website for an IP address or not.

Thanks

Re: Do I need a dedicated IP address

I don't think that you need a dedicated IP address. This is necessary if you have to get a SSL certificate or if your traffic is too high
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X