Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• affiliate website

Hi everyone,

I'm blonde, yes, and just not very clear on re-direct. It SOUNDS as tho I would take a page from a website I already have and direct it to a Vodahost page. But since my own website is in no way related to Vodahost, I think what I truly want is to have a separate website strictly for marketing Vodahost. Perhaps someone here has such a site? If so could you give me your link so I could look at it and figure out how to make my own (I would NOT copy yours, I promise-just use it as a guide) I'm thinking have an index page and then click to get to a VH page that will prompt a person to join.
    (I am going to market this locally to friends, neighbors, phone etc.)

Or if a redirect is what must be done, could someone explain a bit further? Any examples would be most helpful.

Thanks bunches as always, and I hope everyone is off to a great start in the New Year!
    Leeza

Re: affiliate website

you don't need to have a whole website to start promoting vodahost with your affiliate link. You can just add one of their banners which you get from the the affiliate log in page and add it as an advertisment on your webpage.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Leeza,
      I agree with you - that you don't want a banner on your page - as it's not fitting for what you're doing. But you CAN put a link in your footer saying - powered by VodaHost - and make that a link using your affilate ID.

You could easily put together a one page website to cover the affilate angle - for the purposes you want - designed however you want it to be.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

sorry not paying attention tonight, didn't notice you saying you did not want a banner on your website. Bethers is right, you can add a text link at the bottom so it looks a bit like google adsense and no intrusive either
        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Thanks Mook and Bethers, I'm going to do a separate site. Just wasn't sure if I could do that.

Leeza

Comment

Working...
          X