Options for Navigation Bars, "Dead Space" at bottom of pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options for Navigation Bars, "Dead Space" at bottom of pages

I don't like the way my navigation bar looks.

I just want the name of the page, underlined in the color of my choice, and to be able to place it vertically in the brown space along the left margin. How can I create that?

Like: Home, About CB, FAQs, etc.

Also, how do I fix the 'dead space' at the end of some of my pages?
    And how do I get that "copyright 2007" information on my site?

Thanks

Maritza
    www.carabellaskincare.com

Re: Options for Navigation Bars, "Dead Space" at bottom of pages

Originally posted by maritza
    I don't like the way my navigation bar looks.

I just want the name of the page, underlined in the color of my choice, and to be able to place it vertically in the brown space along the left margin. How can I create that?

Thanks

Maritza
    www.carabellaskincare.com
    For plain text links - just use a text box and make the text a hyperlink. To change the colour of the links: double click on the page background > Page Properties > Background - you can set the colour of links.

To fix the 'dead space' make the white rectangle shorter. That's what's causing it.

Open a text box > type in 'Site (C) bla bla bla, 2007". To get the proper Copyright symbol > Insert (top menu) > Symbol > scroll down the list until you see the (C) symbol and click it > click Insert and it should appear in yourtext..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

1. If you are talking about placing text so that you can navigate, then simply create the text, decide on your color, font, and placement...

2. Then highlight the words one at a time and click on the link icon (globe & chain) and type in or choose the page each link will take you to (be sure you include .html at the end).

3. While you are creating the links you must click on "edit styles" and choose the colors for your links and give your creation a name (nav, or bar, etc...). You'll only have to do this once if all your navigation text will be the same color. For example set this up for "Home" and then create you links for "About" by following steps 1-2-3...when you get to #3, simply choose the Style name you created for "Home" and you text color choices will be automatically created.

Are you saying you want to have less, or you want to put something in the space? If you want less, right click in the white open space and set the length of the page shorter. If you want to fill in the space with something, that would be totally up to you. You could join the affiliate program and put one of the affiliate logos/banners there. It is totally preference at this point.

You just create text like any other sentence or word. Click "Insert", click "Symbol" and choose the "c" with a circle around it...followed by the year, then the name of who is copyrighting, and then "All Rights Reserved."

Comment

thank you both so much!!! appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
        X