How To make an ebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To make an ebook

Sorry if I have put this is in the wrong forum.
    I would like to write an ebook but I have no clue how I can compile it and put it into a cover etc. Can it be done with blue voda? Does anyone know what software I could get? Anyone been through this before could offer me some help and advice.
    Many thanks Banker.

www.diorlingerie.com

www.soccer222.com

www.mrjadejewelry.com

Re: How To make an ebook

Hello,

BlueVoda is a website builder. You can make an e-book using BlueVoda but it wouldnt be the best because it is not made for that.

You can use Adobe Acrobat (PDF FORMAT), or I can help you out and you can e-mail me.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Slightly off subject, would you care to exchange links with your Dior Lingerie site and my Wedding Dress Market site ?
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
        Slightly off subject, would you care to exchange links with your Dior Lingerie site and my Wedding Dress Market site ?
        Yes thats ok by me but In a few months I will be changing the Lingerie site to wholesale only as Im setting up in S.E.Asia to make Silk lingerie and perhaps other clothing.
        Regards Banker

Comment

Banker, If you write the book in Word and then put it in a pdf file - you have an e-book. There are also free programs out there that can help do this.

As to a cover - you just need to design one - that's just an image to use on the site.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Banker, further to Bethers' post - I was confronted with the same issue a couple months back and after checking out a few options settled for BCL Technologies to create a PDF file, out of Word. It didnt cost much - $14 if I recall - good service and good product - and allows for security and hyperlinks also.

You can pay big bux for Adobe or try this option :-

Cheers

Will
            A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com

Comment

You can find "Free" pdf converters in this thread

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/non...converter.html

And you can find free information to make an ebook here at this link, also with some free covers to start with ... get creative!! lol

http://www.ebookapprentice.com/index.html

And on you go ...........

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks for the info LadyEye - I am thinking about making our trip in 1978 to Argentina into an Ebook - sure this info will help me make up my mind
                Ann
                www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Check out my NEW E-Book site, it may give you some ideas.

Took me just 3 days from original thought, design, creation, testing and rollout.....even sold my first book this morning.

have fun
                  Have fun
                  Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                  Newbies / Beginners Forum
                  FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                  My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                  Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

First of all I would like to thank everyone on BV who have responded to my question.
                    Just to fill you in a bit of what is going on: I moved to Thailand when I retired and started to use a computer just 4 years ago I didnt know how to turn one on. With The help that I have received from BV and its members I now have three web sites (Not Making any money). In a few weeks Im moving to live in Cambodia and the internet connections are really bad and very expensive, Like unlimited ADSL will cost about $300.00 a month. That the reason for the ebook I can do it mostly off line.

Im going to start and spe******e in Pure Silk products not only are they beautiful but it also helps a lot of the poor people in Cambodia to make a slight living. Most of the Silk products will be going onto my lingerie site.

before I retired I was in business of import and export for 25 years and did a lot of my buying from all over Asia. I have seen alot of things go on in Asia some good some bad but I would like to write a book about my experence in Asia and the pitfalls for any tourist that might be thinking of coming here for a holiday. A percentage of The proceeds from this book and my web sites will go towards helping the Street kids of Cambodia. That is the reason Im looking for free or cheap software. I can buy Software copies here very cheap but I dont like doing that.
                    The reason Im leaving Thailand is because it has just started to get very dangerious for foreigners to be here many murders on a daily basis and a lot of it dosnt get into the press as the Thai Govt stops it. I live just 300 meters from a beach and yesterday at 5AM two Russian women were shot dead on the beach this will give you some idea as to why Im Moving.
                    Sorry about the rant but just wanted to say thank you to all that have helped and tell you a bit about myself.
                    Regards Banker

Comment

I wrote an e-book and also have the software to convert from word to pdf. If you want my services free then just email me through the contact page on my site.

Regards Paul
                      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by karel
                        I wrote an e-book and also have the software to convert from word to pdf. If you want my services free then just email me through the contact page on my site.

Regards Paul
                        Paul, that's not only generous of you, but terrific of you as well.

Banker, you're in good hands, Paul will do a terrific job for you!!

Team Work Folks, Gotta Love It!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Banker,

Go to www.flipalbum.com/products

You can test out their flipalbum or Publisher. If you are interested buy the CD version not the the download. They dont charge any royalty for any amount you distribute or sell once you purchase the software.

I have been toying with idea of using Flipalbum photo albums for my photo gallery at Voda Host.
                          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Banker,
                            When you get the business going with the silk products, I know of a wholesaler in the US who might be interested.

Good luck to you.
                            Beth
                            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Paul, that's not only generous of you, but terrific of you as well.

Banker, you're in good hands, Paul will do a terrific job for you!!

Team Work Folks, Gotta Love It!!
                              Thanks Holly, so many people have done so much for me on here that I want to give something back. I have other software for this including a program to turn a design into a 3D cover etc...

Any advice that you need along the way Banker get in touch. Make sure you get it proof read also when finished (Thanks Mum). Books on a subject your are passionate about are hard work, but very rewarding.

Good luck

Paul
                              www.anxietynomore.co.uk
                              The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
                              Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
                              Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
                              X