HELP! Adding e-mail link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! Adding e-mail link

Okay, this seems like it should be a simple thing.

But, I can't seem to get a link attached to my e-mail address on my "Contact Info" page. I highlighted the e-mail address and went to my inbox (Horde) and pasted the URL for the link. Obviously this is wrong.

This whole system has been quite frustrating for me so far. I still don't know how to really get the shopping cart set up the way I want it to be. All of this has not been so easy for someone with no real "web design" or more in depth technical knowledge (like what in the heck is Perl? Heck if I know.)

Anyway... someone please let me know what I need to do to make it so that people can click on my e-mail address on my Contact page and have an e-mail window pop up so that they can contact me.

Thanks
    Julie S.
    www.hanalynn.com

For your email link, make sure you've set up your email address. e.g. info@yourcompany.com then highlight the email link on your contact page of your website in BV and click insert > hyperlink then change the type from URL: to MAILTO: then put your email address in and that should be all.

For your shopping cart, state the type you installed and vodahost can help you from then on. e.g Zencart or OScommerce or something like that.

Good luck!
    Ruth

http://www.okose.com
    Professional Web design/development and Graphic Design

Comment

Hello =) Thanks for your response.

I got my e-mail working. Yay! =) I actually figured it out before I came back here to get your response. It seems I keep getting stuck for awhile, but then I poke around and figure it out eventually.

I uninstalled my shopping carts, and now I plan to reinstall and see if I can figure it all out from there.

Thanks again!
      Julie S.
      www.hanalynn.com

Comment

Working...
      X