Which Folder....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Folder....

What folder would I need to look in to find the script with all of the "Site Name" info in it. You know when you are configuring your forum and it has the spot for Site Name and you type it in then it shows up at the top of the page? I was wanting to change the font and put it in italics if it was at all possible.
    ID: 11830
    www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!

Re: Which Folder....

It's not in a folder, it's in your forum admin.
    go to the General Admin click the Configuration link when the page comes up the fourth line down is the Site name change that to what you want then press submit at the bottom.
    Warning do not change any of the first three lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
      It's not in a folder, it's in your forum admin.
      go to the General Admin click the Configuration link when the page comes up the fourth line down is the Site name change that to what you want then press submit at the bottom.
      Warning do not change any of the first three lines.

I know how to do that. What I was trying to do was change the font of what I put in that box and put it in italics as well.
      www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!

Comment

Admin Panel , Styles admin, Management, click your style scroll down to Font Face 2: in the text box enter your font style. press submit.

Comment

Will it recognize any microsoft font because every font I have tried in the field has not done anything?
          www.steadyracing.net

Forum Menace!

Comment

Working...
          X