getting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting started

do i need to get my domain name and register with vodahost before i start building a web site or can i build my website first and do it afterwards

Re: getting started

Originally posted by billy sj
    do i need to get my domain name and register with vodahost before i start building a web site or can i build my website first and do it afterwards
    No you do not. you can build your site with blue voda and then purchase once built. Probably better this way as you get full value for your domain name rather than having it for 2 months before the site is built. That would just be a waste of money. Welcome to the vodahost community.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

thanks for your help ,i had a look at you website and was very impressed,i would be grateful if you could give me a little bit more idea of how you found it when you put your site online do you get alot of hits and has it been worthwhile putting the site on

Comment

Hi Billy,
        Once you get your site built and published with search engine optimization taken into consideration, you can learn of many different ways to get your site noticed. Press releases, articles, newsletters to name a few. Get started on your site and while you are doing that take time to read the posts in the SEO section. You will learn a lot.
        Naturally Yours,
        Dori
        www.earthelixirs.com
        www.earthelixirsinc.com
        www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
        www.virtualdesigndiva.com
        www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Hey,

Don't worry, once you register, you will be able to come back here and ask all the questions you want and get most of them answered!

.. and congrads to Dori for her 500th post that I just noticed, haha! :)
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy
            once you register, you will be able to come back here and ask all the questions you want and get most of them answered!
            This is an Open Forum for all those seeking to build a website or to develop online technical expertise, and having an account at VodaHost is not a pre-requisite for finding answers, solutions, and techniques we share so freely here in VodaTalk.

Many of those who "register" with the Forum never actually publish their Blue Voda created website (you do need a VodaHost account to do that), but get valuable knowledge nonetheless!

Alas! You do need a VodaHost account to present your VodaHost-ed website in the Showcase, but we hope you will not feel as if this is an elect "club"......we would prefer you think of us as a genuinely supportive Community of Peers!

and on you go!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X