hyperlinking without publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyperlinking without publishing

hi, i have an english project in which i have to creat a web site. i have two of the pages done using this software(which is great) and would like to link them together. i need the website to work in its own while im preveiwing the page. it seems that the only way to link pages together is to buy a domain name, which i do not want to do at this point. is ther eany way to make a fullyfunctional website without publishing it?

thank you,
    Gumby

Re: hyperlinking without publishing

Originally posted by gumby51cm
    hi, i have an english project in which i have to creat a web site. i have two of the pages done using this software(which is great) and would like to link them together. i need the website to work in its own while im preveiwing the page. it seems that the only way to link pages together is to buy a domain name, which i do not want to do at this point. is ther eany way to make a fullyfunctional website without publishing it?

thank you,
    Gumby
    Hello, Gumby.

No, I'm sorry but hyperlinks will only work on a published site. This is explained on the BlueVoda download page - that you need a VodaHost account in order to publish your BlueVoda built website. There is no way around this. You actually get a domain name free when you sign up for a hosting package and it is very good value for money.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: hyperlinking without publishing

okay, thank you for the help, thats all i needed to know.

Comment

Working...
      X