placement of html box on page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• placement of html box on page

Could someone help me with this. Seems like when I add an HTML box to my pages, I place them where I want them on the page, but when I go to preview it, it's not anywhere close to where I see the HTML box as I placed it.

What am I doing wrong?..this is really frustrating!

Re: trouble with placement of html box on page

Probably your code, the one that you place in the box, has some kind of DIV or placement code in it, that moves it in another positopn.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If you want to post the code, I could look at it for you. Otherwise, we can't really help until you have published the page.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks for your replies.

I got it to work when I added it in a blank page, it worked fine...it stayed where ever I placed it..

When I was trying to add it to a page that already had other elements on it, then it always ended up about 6 inches below and to the right of where I actually placed the html box.

Thanks again..really appreciate the assistance, even as stupid as I feel posting some of these things. :)

Comment

Working...
        X