PDA

View Full Version : New Skin Has No Confirmation Code

BLK306
02-26-2007, 08:47 PM
I just installed a new skin on my forum and set it as the default. However, I found out that when you try to register with this skin set as the default it does not promt you to enter in the confirmation code and give you an error message. Is this something that can be copied from the subsilver style and put into the new style? If so where can I find it in the subsilver directory?

Thanks again,
Travis

Aliens Anonymous
03-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Am I in no mans land with this one?

It looks like the skin you used is using old files that don't conform to the newer versions of phpbb.
i have checked to see if the mod is still out there but can't find it this may be because phpbb use it as standard.

i know one edit for it

#
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------
#
templates/yourstile/profile_add_body.tpl

#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
<tr>
<td class="row1"><span class="gen">{L_CONFIRM_PASSWORD}: * </span><br />
<span class="gensmall">{L_PASSWORD_CONFIRM_IF_CHANGED}</span></td>
<td class="row2">
<input type="password" class="post" style="width: 200px" name="password_confirm" size="25" maxlength="32" value="{PASSWORD_CONFIRM}" />
</td>
</tr>
#
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------
#
<!-- Visual Confirmation -->
<!-- BEGIN switch_confirm -->
<tr>
<td class="row1" colspan="2" align="center"><span class="gensmall">{L_CONFIRM_CODE_IMPAIRED}</span><br /><br />{CONFIRM_IMG}<br /><br /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="row1"><span class="gen">{L_CONFIRM_CODE}: * </span><br /><span class="gensmall">{L_CONFIRM_CODE_EXPLAIN}</span></td>
<td class="row2"><input type="text" class="post" style="width: 200px" name="confirm_code" size="6" maxlength="6" value="" /></td>
</tr>
<!-- END switch_confirm -->
#
#-----[ SAVE/CLOSE ALL FILES ]------------------------------------------
#
# EoM

there might be another i can't remember.