Getting my website on the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my website on the internet

Hi people, i am very new to this and i want to know how i get my website on the internet? please help

Re: Getting my website on the internet

First you need to download Blue Voda website builder, study the tutorials, plan and build your site. You also need have a VodaHost account so you may publish your account. Check out the Getting Started with Blue Voda tutorials... they are great!
    Naturally Yours,
    Dori
    www.earthelixirs.com
    www.earthelixirsinc.com
    www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
    www.virtualdesigndiva.com
    www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Re: Getting my website on the internet

You can download Blue Voda, the website builder by clicking here and you can find the tutorials by clicking here. Blue Voda together with a VodaHost account make publishing your website so easy.

You will find lots of help and advice in these forums but a good one to check out is Tips, Tricks and Shortcuts. If you hit a snag or are unsure of something try the search feature which can be found near the top of each page. If you can't find an answer then pop back and ask. We have a very friendly and helpful membership and there will always be someone willing to answer your questions.

Welcome and have fun!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X