publishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• publishing

I am a BV user,but i donīt have a domine by vodahost jet,because i want to get use to web design.So my question is,i have a free domaine by freenet.de and my site is http://people.freenet.de/godsonsinvestment/.
    But when i upload files on this site it shows only text and the graphics are not seeing?what do i do to solve this problem?How do i have to publish my page on this site ?

You must have a VodaHost account, BlueVoda will only work properly on our servers.
    George Fountakos
    VodaHost
    www.VodaHost.com
    Your Website People
    +1-302-283-3777 USA / Canada / International
    (0044) 020 8816 8319 / United Kingdom

Comment

You will not be disapointed with the Vodahost/BlueVoda combination.

Act now and turn your dreams of a professional website into a reality.
      ::Steven.H::

Comment

Re: Templates and webhosting

Hallo i wann know if i buy a template for e-commerce which contains phpwebsite will i be able to edit it on bluevoda? Secondly, is there a kind of free trial webhosting with vodahost

Comment

Re: Templates and webhosting

Originally posted by mickey
          Hallo i wann know if i buy a template for e-commerce which contains phpwebsite will i be able to edit it on bluevoda? Secondly, is there a kind of free trial webhosting with vodahost
          Blueoda is not a html editor, it is a html generator. It is improbable than you can use BVto edit your template. There is no free trial webhosting with Vodahost. On the other hand, Vodahost provides lots of free software with every account, including OScommerce.
          Last edited by navaldesign; 03-12-2006, 08:42 PM.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X