Adding PayPal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding PayPal

How can you add PayPal to your website in BlueVoda ?

Re: Adding PayPal

Paypal gives you the code. You then take each code and put it in html boxes where you want it to appear on the site.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Bethers ! So once they give me the code, what type of "window" do I open to allow the code to be inputted and what exactly should I see appear to know it was succesfully integrated ?

Comment

In your BlueVoda web builder in the tool bar look for the html button looks like paper with a pencil. Or click Insert , mouseover Advanced in side menu second one down HTML. Once box appears on your page double click it and paste the code into it, close / re size / then position on page.

Comment

Thanks Aliens ! Appreciate the tip !

Comment

All of the above solutions seem to be simple, but I do not find it so. I have been trying to add Paypal Html buttons to my site (ie, www.irishwater.co.uk/pricelists.html) I copy the code from Paypal into a Html box and place it where I would like. Ok - not so much of a problem. I then try to place a second button and it's miles away when previewed. I mess about and place it through trial and error and although it's somewhere off the page, it looks ok when previewed. However, that's fine on IE7. Not so in Firefox or Netscape. I have given up really and will have to look at using another web builder like Dreamweaver or Frontpage again. And I was getting to love BV! Heeeeeeelllp.

Comment

Working...
            X