Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Tammy and I am a stay at home mom, with a new business for which I am building or trying to build a site for. I thought this was for military people, but now I feel stupid as I see you get a stripe as soon as you post a thread. I am new to the internet or the high speed part of it anyway. I am not a customer as of yet but I will be once I get this thing under control. But my current domain is CresentMoonGifts.com for which there is a site that I am unhappy with, which is why I am here. So anyway that is me in a nutshell feel free to talk with me anytime.
    Tammy
    www.cresentmoongifts.com

Re: Introduction

Originally posted by wicktharny
    Hello everyone, my name is Tammy and I am a stay at home mom, with a new business for which I am building or trying to build a site for. I thought this was for military people, but now I feel stupid as I see you get a stripe as soon as you post a thread. I am new to the internet or the high speed part of it anyway. I am not a customer as of yet but I will be once I get this thing under control. But my current domain is CresentMoonGifts.com for which there is a site that I am unhappy with, which is why I am here. So anyway that is me in a nutshell feel free to talk with me anytime.
    Hello, Tammy.

Welcome to Vodaland! You've come to the right place and you will build a wonderful site with BlueVoda, I'm sure. It's a great and friendly place so make yourself right at home and have fun. Yeah, the military stuff is just for fun but rank does have certain privileges. See here for more info on that. It's nice to meet you!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

A double hello to you..............welcome to VH.

Comment

Welcome Tammy

With Blue Voda web builder you will be delighted with the site you create and all the suggestions and help along the way.

Get acquainted with the program and let your dreams become realities.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Tammy,
          Welcome and have fun!
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
          X