Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• menu bars questions

hi,

I just started to work in blue voda, i created my home page and i want to create other pages, i have a doubt about menu bar. My question is how to keep the same menu bar for different pages ? or should i create same menu bar again for every page . Please reply me regarding this.

regards

ragesh.ek
    ragesh.ek******.com

Re: please help me!!!!!

You can either re-create the same menu bar or you can clone your index page, using the 'Clone Page' feature. Then edit it to how you want and 'Save as', entering the new page name (this is like using your index page as a template). Copying and pasting elements can occasionally result in page conflicts so I wouldn't recommend it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi, you have to copy the menu bar on each page. If you have a page format that will run through your site it may help to make up the skeleton on the page with any common parts & then just clone that page for each new one you make.
      But if you do want to be able to just change 1 menu for the whole site? Check Navals post out here. http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...ht=iframe+menu
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hi ,

thank you so much. i trying to do as you said...

ragesh

Comment

heres an outstanding tutorial for using PHP to make one menu for use on all or many pages.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/99738-post1.html
          Robert
          www.GraphXntrix.com
          Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Working...
          X