Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Images just dissapeared when I moved ready to publish stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images just dissapeared when I moved ready to publish stuff...

Images just dissapeared when I moved ready to publish stuff in to a folder. Major PANIC! I just spent few weeks reviving my project and now my files look all the same as previous one just because I made them a folder. How do I get them back??? I got almost 40 pages so give some advice that makes this easy... How can this happen????

www.planet-360.com It's all over the place!

www.DomainAle.Com Cheers!

www.0-0-9.Com - who called?

Re: Images just dissapeared when I moved ready to publish stuff...

The path to the images cannot change or you'll no longer be able to see them. You have 2 options - put them all back where they were - or redo the pages to the images with the new path.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

All your images have to be in the "image" folder of the directory named for your site. Example, if your site is called "bluejeans.com", then go to the directory folder "bluejeans" you created for this in BV, look in the image folder for the pics...if they are not there, simply go to Explorer and move them over there. If you do not have an image folder in the bluejeans directory, then create it so you can move the images into it.

If your images still do not load, click on the space where you placed an image and view the path> click browse and reload the photo again. You may have to click on the BV directory and work you way into the image folder again and choose your image. This has worked for me.

Comment

We'll yes. Seems like everything is okay but in editing mode pictures are missing. When I published them, they re-appeared. Thanks for relief...

www.planet-360.com It's all over the place!

www.DomainAle.Com Cheers!

www.0-0-9.Com - who called?

Comment

Working...
        X