X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• active X

Hi to ya all...

im using bluevoda web builder....
    active x comes up blocking my preview page...how do i fix this????im not to sure which settings to change...only text comes up,no templates or flash players,etc

also when i do fix this up,so i can preview the page...will customers have to change there settings everytime they look at my webpage(thats when i finish the web page and upload it ) or will it come up showing my full web page,,including flash players ,etc
    any help would be great....and thank you very much for your time....

Re: active X

Hi Dale

That's just normal for your own computer to do that when previewing in your browser. Just click on the yellowish/orangish bar that you will see at the top of your screen that makes that beep noise and allow it ... this will not happen when you publish your website ... you don't need to adjust any settings ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: active X

The active x is coursed by a javascript on your page, like LadyEye said you can click the yellow bar that appears to activate, sometimes depending on your settings you get a popup warning . you can go to tools in your browser click the Internet Option, click Advanced scroll down to security and check if the allow active content, is checked.
      this should solve it on your computer but viewers to your site that haven't done it will still get the warning.
      there are one or to line scripts that you can enter into your page that can disable the warning.

Comment

Working...
      X