Vodabids not very easy to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodabids not very easy to use

Some feedback about the new site, it's great and I'm not complaining but had to say that I think it needs to be a lot easier to use. I have just spent a while trying to figure out how to make a bid, it's not straight forward. Several times I found a job that I wanted to bid on but couldn't find a submit button. I made sure that I was signed in etc. Finally managed to bid on one but then couldn't find the submit button for any others.

Just my thoughts, if I'm having problems other might be too

Regards

Paul
    Oscommerce sites : www.nutritionzone.co.uk
    www.aromaskincare.co.uk
    www.thebirthbox.com

Hi Paul,

I do admit VodaBids is a huge program that does take a bit of time to get fully acquainted. But you will find that it is the best and most feature rich freelancer script on the market. Just take your time and play around with it.

Kat.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    07031847328 / United Kingdom

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission
    - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I find Vodabids to be an excellent opportunity for both webmasters and freelancers.

I see no other way to simplify the layout. It is very easy to navigate once you get the feel for it.
      ::Steven.H::

Comment

Re: Vodabids not very easy to use

I will start by saying, I am not the most qualified source for evaluations. I have experienced some definite lag time while using VodaBids. I agree it's a great program, as far as best on the net, I have not researched the entire world wide web yet. Perhaps a tutorial might help newcomers. Just an honest suggestion.

Comment

What is lag time?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have to say i agree totally with Paulb.

It's a fantastic script, very good idea...
            but i registered, and searched for a job - found one, but there was no button to place a bid... so i clicked around, and i appeared to be logged in - but then i clicked on somthing, and i got a log in form, in which i put in my username and password - and it didn't appear to do anything, the page just refreshed?

So i've had to create another username now, and it seems to be working okay...

I think this could put off a few buyers who aren't as advanced on the internet as other users... and could confuse them - it confused me - and i wouldn't call myself a novice.

But top marks on the main concept, exellent!

Comment

Working...
            X