Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presale Questions, please respond

Hello,

I really thought I had posted my question previously in Presales and have been waiting for a reply. Now I have checked back and do not see my post. Maybe I am just going crazy. All of this website stuff can do that.

From what I have seen and practiced on I am very impressed with Blue Voda and I really like the newsletter with tips. I have downloaded the bluevoda, and am working on a site.

I can get as far as creating a page, then clicking on the insert gallery, add my images, but when I go to preview I am unable to or they show as the same size as the thumbnail. How do I link the thumbnail to the larger image and how do I see it? Do I have to have a hosted account "activated" to accomplish this?

I have seen some other websites with the same kind of gallery that I want. I believe one of them is www.westernland? Very nice website and I really do like the way the gallery is done.

But before I purchase/get hosting I would like to know or get a response for my questions in my third paragraph above.

Also, once I have an account, will I have more access to templates, banners, etc.?

Thank you and I would like to say again that so far I am very impressed with Voda.

Best Regards,
    Sparrow

I hope my question is makes sense. Again I am not really that **** when it comes to galleries. Also, I hope you can help shed some light on how you accomplished this.

Thank you,

sparrow
    Digital Visual Memories
    Lasting Presentations
    MomsWeek

You have asked the same question twice in two diffrent places. Please click the below.

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/showthread.php?t=1940

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X