Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first time making a website,give me some comment.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time making a website,give me some comment.

hi,this is Stephen here. This is my first time making a website, hope that everyone here can give me some comments, thanks alot, www.easiestbargain.com

Re: first time making a website,give me some comment.

Hey Steve,

greetings... U should also post your Voda # etc otherwise you might get deleted!

Anyway, I would say for a complete rookie, your site is pretty darn good right off the bat! That said, tho, if you really want to make it a success you must attend to several details - clean it up aesthetically and also attend to things like grammar and spelling: those 3 bullet points reek with amateurishness - to speak plainly - so you must get in some professional advice to make it sound better.

This is PARTICULARLY important in your sort of field - instinctively I shy away from your kind of site and I think a lot of ppl do - there's too much hype and "making money now" has been overdone. That's why you must REALLY DELIVER on every front - separate yourself from the pack and achieve credibility.

anyway, just some thoughts.

Cheers

Will
    A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com

Comment

I agree with Will... great start... nice choice of Soho template BUT watch your spelling and grammar
      One example
      You Owned A Site And Want to Get Hugh Traffic? Hugh is a man... I think you want Huge.
      Have someone that has not stared at your site for hours on end, read this over and check for spelling and grammar. You are on your way to success!
      Naturally Yours,
      Dori
      www.earthelixirs.com
      www.earthelixirsinc.com
      www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
      www.virtualdesigndiva.com
      www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

A pretty decent start. I would agree with that. Maybe try to unclutter the site just a bit. Did you make the Ebook covers or are they part of a re brandin campaign?

Will, what program did you use to kmake your e book cover?
        Affordable Medical Insurance
        Discount Dental Plan
        Washington State Health Insurance
        Temporary Health Insurance
        Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Real nice start. I cant comment on Soho as I haven’t really used it. But the images down the right hand side would maybe look better with the text separate from the image as the text looks a little fuzzy.

Good luck.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

hey Moto,

long time no see! Howz it going?

Bethers made my ebook cover - a lady of many talents! Methinks the main page is looking much better with a few pics (paid only one buck for each of 'em) and the cover?

chao for now

Will
            A manual to help small-business owners . http://www.entrepreneurshipz.com

Comment

Working...
            X