Thumbs up or not ? have we made it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbs up or not ? have we made it?

Ok I think that we are almost there with this ...!
    The site as it stands is how we want it to be presented to go onto the web. Please note the quality of the foto's i am aware of this and will be employing a pro to do the set/shots at a later date. I have a good fuji - user error im'e affraid! Still have to publish forms etc and we are currently working on themtrying to perfect. So what we have done i feel is complete.
    Any feedback,comments are greatly appreciated and hope you enjoy your time in my site.
    Million thanks in advance
    Regards
    Karen

www.urbancouturepaperweddingstuff.com

Re: Thumbs up or not ? have we made it?

I'm going to have a look at your site ... but I don't think there is anything wrong with your pictures, it is that you have stretched them beyond their limits to maintain the quality ...

I just copied your template and in it's normal viewing it is great ... it is only that you have stretched it to meet your page requirements ...

There is away around this for you to work this out ...

If you are interested, I can show you or do it for you .... have a look ... http://www.ladyeye.net/temp.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

HI again
      did u manage to get some sleep ? i went at 6.30 and then got woke up by postie 9.30 !
      Yes please that would be brill i will pass it across to marcus when he gets home. Did you see all the additions that i have made? I feel its quite mellow my mother uses it to listen to at home crazy woman LOL
      Thanks again
      Regards
      Karen
      :)

Comment

I am going to look now .... but just to show you ... read my post up above, I added a link to it, to show you it is not you picture taking at all ... you don't need to hire and spend money ...

yeah, I did get some sleep, I think 4 or 5 hours, lol .... isn't that enough, lol ... I did get a couple more than you ... is it the voda rage we crave, lol, that keeps us up all night ... lol

I'll post back about your site, I'll have a look now ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Princess-Bride <http://www.princess-bride.co.uk/index.html>, Bridal hair and make-up service, available at the stunning wedding location of “El Castillo de Monda”, Costa del Sol, Spain. Visit our Bridal beauty tips page!

There is something wrong there, that shouldn't look like that ... how do you have that put on the page???

Okay, I see you just need to work with your photos, they need to be reduced in kbs on a few pages, so that the images will come in like lightning ...

You know for me, I really am not a fan of scrolling text, unless it is very short, and flashy ... I am a speed reader and I can't take the time to wait for things to scroll through ... just my thoughts on that ...

You have a very detailed site, and the colors are really nice ... wow, this has been an incredible amount of work .....

It's looking very very nice ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi
            yea i know i was messing around with the template throught the night as i amnot happy with them but did'nt want to offend 'Hubby'. I found the way to revert back to original size too Wowee Im'e Learning alot, still dont know how to use excell yet ! LOL i can text and im ! Never had this tech back in my day LOL. It was the quality of my foto's of the products that ime not happy with, they look too busy and messy for my liking. I am gonna have a go at scanning them in later and see if that works, thats what i did for my last site for my greeting cards _ incidentally i though about addin them into site ! What do you think?
            I will get M to change that later when he gets home.
            Thanks again
            Karen

Comment

Thank you, greatly appreciated. :)
              Yea the link thingy not working on either of our sites, but its all in hand on that front. I think Marcus has got carried away with his enlarging on stuff, but i dont want to nag as he comes home from work every night 6/7 and works til like 11 or 12 Ah so he is being very good with it all ! But changes they are gonna happen for sure ! Ok gonna get on here and get scanning for when he comes home to get it all changed ! Usually hubbie's get tea when they come home from work ...! LOL
              Take care
              sppk soon
              Karen

Comment

Well you have a good day, I'm drinkiing tea myself ...

Greeting cards, oh yes a definite plus ... do you use a free program, did you purchase software or how did you do that ...

Chat soon, have a great day ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Sorry my brain !!! its asleep and know what i want to say but cant get it together !
                  Tea how lovelly,ime a fresh ground coffee addict, i just cant touch instant i have italian mach how bad is that LOL , 20 a day bad so bad !!!
                  Do you re making the greeting cards?
                  If so they no they are all hand made i had them on a site moonfruit, but nothing happened so i closed it down and sold them locally, but i have alot of stock left over and they are all one of designs ranging from b'day,baby.wed,and christmas cards.
                  Ok then i will catch you later must get in the tub.
                  Thanks again for your help
                  enjoy your afternoon
                  karen

Comment

It's getting so I don't know which of the four threads to keep track of!

Are they all in play?
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Not sure to be honest with you, i guess so ! Like now for example i have done some changes on site and want get some feedback later, so do i go back to the tweaks first post or start a new one ?

I have spent hrs trying to suss out how to end, remove old ones but i cant find anything ! I have asked for some help here, so tell me please what do i do if i want add something which is relevant to orig posting ..?? Sure would appreciate any info though.
                      Thanks
                      Karen

Comment

Karen,
                        You are only supposed to have one post in the website review room and all your posts about your review are supposed to stay in that thread.

That helps you and all who respond to you keep track of what's said. So, you don't want to keep starting a new thread about your website.

You can't end or remove them, just keep the same one going - and going and going :)
                        Beth
                        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Beth
                          Thanks for that. So i can go back into the pages one i started earlier to talk some more about the probs ime having in that, am i right in thinking that ? And again the same again with site review? Thats easier to understand now no wonder i coud'nt find any tutorials etc LOL oh dear !
                          Thanks again
                          Regards
                          Karen

Comment

Hi
                            I have made a few changes to my site, as i was not happy with the quality of my foto's, so have scanned them in instead. Realy just want to know how folk rate the change from foto's to scanned PLus another big thing we have going on here is we cant or family members are'nt having the updated uploads weve published. The new additions are only on the pages - Romance collection,romance1,Romance2, and urban right click into details. We are in the mid of sorting page sizes too ! Appreciate how you see it ! many thanks
                            Karen

Comment

Nice job you got a lot of information and seems like you have worked very hard on it. I got a wedding and event planning site if you like to take a look. www.bellissimoweddingsandevents.com. Your site looks good so far.

Good luck

MH
                              creator: M. Hoon
                              http://www.bellissimoweddingsandevents.com
                              Wedding Planning and Consulting

Comment

Working...
                              X