PDA

View Full Version : How??

yourstar
03-03-2007, 05:08 PM
how do i do to publish my site, in thet widow that opens when i wnat to publish what do i have to put, i mean, which password and where do i get the IP from, cause i've tried everything but still i dont know where to get it from

Collectors-info
03-03-2007, 05:13 PM
Hi, have you purchased a vodahost account, & received the email with your details on?

yourstar
03-03-2007, 06:51 PM
I have purchased it but still i dont have an IP number, where do i get it from?? and which is the password i need to fill in the window of publisjing? is my log in password?

Collectors-info
03-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Hi, when you purchased your account with Vodahost, you would have been sent an email with your User name/password details & IP address. If you havenít received these? I would send a support ticket with your details to see what has happened.

Bethers
03-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Well, yes you need your account with VH - but my question - since this is in the Soho forum - is are you building in Soho? And if so, you must have your information to have uploaded Soho?

Karen Mac
03-03-2007, 09:19 PM
I think he has soho and Blue Voda confused, as you dont need a password or an ip to publish soho.

Karen