X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children VS Pets?

Decisions, decisions....

Should you have Pets????????

........or should you have Children?????

hmmm.................? lol

Re: Children VS Pets?

Id rather a pet lol. I mean come on.. Paint on a tv.. and leather sofa. You just cant do that. The sofa that the dog ripped up isnt that tragic. lol, I actually bet that dog was set up to rip it up by someone.

*thinks* hmm.. Wife says to the husband "Honey we need a new sofa" Husband: "No way, its fine" wife does something to make dog rip up sofa. Bam wife wins.

I have no idea why I said that lmao.

Comment

No, that's good..........set up to get a new couch, very clever of you........hmmm me tinks you will be very good at being someone's wife one day..............lol You have the clever skills already..........lol Good one Teri!

Comment

LOL, Learnt that from my mum and sister ;) lol

Comment

Lol very good.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

omg Robyn!! let's see...decisions, decisions. been there, done that with both, so how about NEITHER! lol Actually another choice would be hubby. Now if you threw in my hubbys clutter, I can tell you he would be the first to go!! (This is an actual picture of his stuff before he went out of town and the second picture the day he came back) Yes, I decided to clean the garage and rented a 30yard dumpster. Took me 5 days to throw all of his stuff away! He didn't balk to much, because he knew it was either his stuff, or HIM! lol

Before Cleaning...Ceiling to Floor, front to back...stacked with stuff

After cleaning: Wa La ! One double car garage turned into a his and hers side with cabinets down the middle! My side is the bigger side. I figured if I gave him less room, he couldn't clutter so much. This was 1 year ago. Today??? His side is all cluttered again. Myside is clean. I love this 50/50 marriage stuff! lol
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Very intersting....

Comment

omg Cindy .... that is great .... I love that ... lmao

And I'll bet he doesn't even notice, probably walks around his clutter thinking he's got the best side ....

that is great ....

And they say it's all how you bring them up ..... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Well, I have always tried to give him fore-warning of my cleaning, so that he can take care of it himself first. never happens....so....when he leaves town, I go to work. Just put him on a plane to Hawaii yesterday and I have a whole week to clean!! Yea!! He has accumulated so much stuff around the outside of our house...wood, plastic, bricks, etc. I have people coming on Monday to haul it ALL away. This stuff has been sitting for 5 years..time to say bye, bye...hehe.
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                    Well, I have always tried to give him fore-warning of my cleaning, so that he can take care of it himself first. never happens....so....when he leaves town, I go to work. Just put him on a plane to Hawaii yesterday and I have a whole week to clean!! Yea!! He has accumulated so much stuff around the outside of our house...wood, plastic, bricks, etc. I have people coming on Monday to haul it ALL away. This stuff has been sitting for 5 years..time to say bye, bye...hehe.

You are kidding ... does he know??? omg ... what will he say? And will he miss all this stuff ... lol ... I give you credit, you have "jingle jangles" lol
                    You do a great job Cindy, me thinks you could come to my basement and help me too ... I almost have a pic like that, lol ... not quite as bad, but I have a ton of stuff I do not need ... really I do ... So drop over anytime, lol ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Just call me miss organization!! lol Yea, I have a reputation for organization. So why would I marry a man that is into saving EVERYTHING! I wouldn't mind it, if he stored it away and kept it organized. But omg, you should see his office. I should take a picture of his office and my office (both in our home) and show you how different we are. I may do that later, after dinner.

Well, he doesn't know about the guys coming on Monday. He started building a greenhouse about 5 years ago. Got the frame up. Beeen sitting like that for 4 years. Nothing else done. So it's all s**** wood as far as I'm concerned. So it's going bye bye Monday. I would love to save the wood to burn in our fireplace, but guess what? You can't see our fireplace in the family room, let alone use it, because of all of his stuff piled floor to ceiling there too! Just another day in the life of Ms. Organization! lol
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Plane ticket to England if you wanna come over and sort our attic out!!! Its like that as well! Sadly its mostly my stuff lol. I have like.. 2 old computers and other random stuff lol. Soooo... Ticket.. England? Please lol

Comment

Originally posted by darklight
                          Plane ticket to England if you wanna come over and sort our attic out!!! Its like that as well! Sadly its mostly my stuff lol. I have like.. 2 old computers and other random stuff lol. Soooo... Ticket.. England? Please lol
                          I almost went into the cleaning/organization consulting business. I love to organize. I worked for an insurance company for 20 years and they always told everyone before they went on vacation to lock everything away, or else Cindy would be by to clean and organize for them! lol. Funny, as much as I throw away and recycle, I should be in that business! England sounds good...how about after our cruise!!
                          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

omg Cindy, your husband is a riot .... I think he really means well, lol ... right !!

What a shock when he comes home and sees all this has happened, will he notice though, he may not, he may scratch his head and say, something is different, did you get your hair done??? lmao

yes, yes, more pictures of mess ... bring em on!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                              I almost went into the cleaning/organization consulting business. I love to organize. I worked for an insurance company for 20 years and they always told everyone before they went on vacation to lock everything away, or else Cindy would be by to clean and organize for them! lol. Funny, as much as I throw away and recycle, I should be in that business! England sounds good...how about after our cruise!!
                              Hahaha superb! I never know where to start. Drives me mad lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X