This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessing Webmail making me log in over and over

For some reason, when I try to access my webmail through my domain name: www.carabellaskincare.com/webmail, it takes me to the login screen but when I login and click on Horde, it tells me I've been logged out. So I log in again and get the same message over and over.

But....when I log into my webmail through the control panel, this doesn't happen. Why? I need to be able to access my webmail from anywhere...any computer.

Thanks,
    Maritza

Re: Accessing Webmail making me log in over and over

Hi Maritza: I just logged into my webmail account www.journeyshappen.com/webmail, typed in my username and password, selected Horde (only one you can now) and it took me right in. So I am not having that problem. Be sure that you are typing your user id and password letter for letter/number, case sensitive. For your info, another way that I check my webmail is by accessing www.web2mail.com. You can pick up your email there as well. Just another option and it's free. If neither of those work for you, then I would submit a support ticket. Good Luck to you.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Re: Accessing Webmail making me log in over and over

thank you, dream lady. it's not username/password issues my computer is remembering them...

i will send a support ticket but thanks for the other option!

maritza

Comment

Working...
      X