Publishing Problems with Subdomains 550 Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Problems with Subdomains 550 Error

I think I may have made a big bo-bo when listing my sub domains I planned to publish and I need someone to take me through the proper steps to do so.

In the addon domain section of the cpanel the field to fill out where I think my problem lies looks like this: username/directory/subdomain name. My main sites name is ctwebpromotions.com; one of the addon subdomains I need to publish is cigarsuite.com. Currently the way they show up in the subdomain maintenance section of the cpanel is; cigarsuite.ctwebpromotions.com(cigarsuite).Usernam e question; Do I create something new for each sub domain that I intend to publish or do I insert the username that I use to gain access to the cpanel?
    Directory Question; Is this my main websites name or something that needs to be created as well each time? I would appreciate it if someone could take the above example I listed and show me the proper way to list them.

The way they are listed now dis-allows me to publish anything put one page. The first page will publish fine the second page is when I get the "550 Error no such file or directory" which leads me to believe I have all the subdomains listed in-correctly. I could not find any tutorials on sub domain stuff so I am asking for help on the forum.

Thanks in advance!

Tom
Working...
X