FTP Manager and Publishing not connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP Manager and Publishing not connecting

hello, I've made changes to my site www.debbiemae.com and a new page I'm adding (actually I added it before but now I'm changing). I'm trying to publish the page www.debbiemae.com/LILAC.bv (which then turns into www.debbiemae.com/LILAC.html once published. When I press publish from Blue Voda software I get a messsage saying Internet Exception 12029 then When I try to use the FTP to upload my new images, it also cannot connect. I did go to the FTP Manager in the control panel and uploaded my images, but I couldn't upload the LILAC.bv file (well it uploaded it, but it didn't convert it as it would when I use the publish button). I'm confused. Why am I not able to publish or connect to the FTP Manger?

Thanks
    Debbie
    www.debbiemae.com
    www.brucejoronte.com
    www.bjorontewines.com

Re: FTP Manager and Publishing not connecting

Please check out the Voda 2 and Voda 6 Service Notices in the News Forum - click here. These two servers have recently been upgraded and the IP addresses have changed. If you are on one of these servers that could explain the difficulties you are having. The threads explain all you need to know.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you. I'm confused. When I originally signed up. My order confirmation letter showed ns7.vodahost and ns8.vodahost those had an ip address which I was using, then i had problems and was told to update blue voda and use a new ip address which I've been using but it is assigned to ns7.vodahost as the primary name server and ns8.vodahost as the secondary name server. How do I know which one I'm suppose to be using?

Thanks
      www.debbiemae.com
      www.brucejoronte.com
      www.bjorontewines.com

Comment

I guess I answered my own question I'm Voda 7 or Voda 8 (as secondary), have these been updated recently? I'm very frustrated that I can not publish my updated pages. Any suggestions, anyone.

debbie
        www.debbiemae.com
        www.brucejoronte.com
        www.bjwines.com

Comment

Originally posted by dmk1
          I guess I answered my own question I'm Voda 7 or Voda 8 (as secondary), have these been updated recently? I'm very frustrated that I can not publish my updated pages. Any suggestions, anyone.

debbie
          www.debbiemae.com
          www.brucejoronte.com
          www.bjwines.com
          Debbie, if this is still happening you need to submit a support ticket.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You're using the wrong IP Address when trying to connect to the server would be my guess. Refer to your VodaHost welcome email for the correct IP to use and if you're not seeing it in the dropdown in BV, download a new version of BV.
            My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
            X