eclipse of the moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eclipse of the moon

For those of you in my part of the world - there is an eclipse of the moon going on right now.

Just a head's up if you want to see it - it goes pretty fast.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Re: eclipse of the moon

Beth, was watching it just a moment ago. Seen several, always cool to see another. Have a great evening.
    It can be a great day but it's your choice!

Rick
    P.S. Don't let the world pass you by, ride out ahead of it on a motorcycle!

http://www.deepsouthrides.com

Comment

LOL, Beth!

That's not an eclipse of the "moon"!!! It's just me with my shoulder blocking the full view of my head up my own butt!!!!

I'm brave.....I thought it would make you smile, despite the risk of never being able to live it down!

"It's All a Matter of Perspective!"
      LOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

lol Beth ... all of us but ManAlien ... Astral Traveller... lol

Well I was lucky enough to capture some photos and a couple of clips, they are not the best, but worthwhile showing ... so I'll make a jalbum and upload the clips and make a page ... and post the link here for anyone that is interested ... I'll be a few minutes to do this ...

Thanks for posting this Beth, I didn't realize ... anyone know was it partial, full, any info ... I think I caught the "tail end" ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I meant to tell you LE, I forgot.......I caught the end. It was a full lunar eclipse. Big H phoned just in time. Can't wait to see the pics, good one! Thanks Bethers!

Comment

Originally posted by C L
            I meant to tell you LE, I forgot.......I caught the end. It was a full lunar eclipse. Big H phoned just in time. Can't wait to see the pics, good one! Thanks Bethers!
            Awe thanks CL I knows you weren't feeling the greatest ... tks anyway ..

Here are the pics, they are not terrific, I mean I belong on the moon sometimes, lol ... but I really don't live that close ... lol

And oh, if you like, shut your speakers off for the video, as my dog (Lady too) is howling to the moon the entire way through, lol And not to mention she barks when I play it, barking at herself, ha ha, just like her mother, talks to herself all the time, lol ... And remember it's a quick time video, takes a second to load etc. ..... pics are in jalbum format, you can view individually or a slide show .... chow for now!!

Have a looksee ..... http://www.ladyeye.net/eclipse.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hey that was good LE..........you captured the end, you have a couple of good pics there. lol about Lady. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thanks Beth and Holly! Well, we missed it. I can't view the quicktime video either, but I saw the pictures and heard Lady barking!! Great shots Holly and nice barking Lady. lol
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Unfortunately, I didn't post till it was 2/3rds over - cuz we had clouds here and I couldn't see it till then :) - then I thought - I should share this!

But it was worth seeing what I did - I love eclipses.

Thanks for the pics, Holly- good job
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Beth, caught the end, too cloudy before that.
                    Bill
                    www.blueearthtea.com
                    www.ftaaconsulting.com
                    www.iaval.com
                    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

missed it, Next one 28 Aug 07, couldn't see video either.
                      Choco777
                      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                        Awe thanks CL I knows you weren't feeling the greatest ... tks anyway ..

Here are the pics, they are not terrific, I mean I belong on the moon sometimes, lol ... but I really don't live that close ... lol

And oh, if you like, shut your speakers off for the video, as my dog (Lady too) is howling to the moon the entire way through, lol And not to mention she barks when I play it, barking at herself, ha ha, just like her mother, talks to herself all the time, lol ... And remember it's a quick time video, takes a second to load etc. ..... pics are in jalbum format, you can view individually or a slide show .... chow for now!!

Have a looksee ..... http://www.ladyeye.net/eclipse.html
                        Holly,
                        That was great, thanks for sharing it.....
                        I'm sorry I missed .....spectaculer sight always.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

I saw a bit of it but it got a little too cloudy after that. Seems to always happen to us in the UK when an eclipse or something astrolically spectacular is due to happen.
                          Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Unbelievably enough, I am on the outskirts of Manchester and we had an awesome view of the entire thing! There were some odd clouds around but they didn't obstruct our view for more than a couple of minutes at a time. It was awesome. Almost as awesome as the partial solar eclipse we witnessed a few years ago and nowhere near as awesome as seeing the Aurora Borealis from my back garden a couple of years ago!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                              Unbelievably enough, I am on the outskirts of Manchester and we had an awesome view of the entire thing! There were some odd clouds around but they didn't obstruct our view for more than a couple of minutes at a time. It was awesome. Almost as awesome as the partial solar eclipse we witnessed a few years ago and nowhere near as awesome as seeing the Aurora Borealis from my back garden a couple of years ago!
                              Amanda

You are absolutely right ... I too was fortunate to catch an Aurora Borealis about 15 years ago, late August, the most perfect night, spectacular, almost unbelievable ....

Manuel -

I am quite certain the sites you get to see outdo this, that's for sure ...
                              can't wait for the next chapter, hope there are photos to boot!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                              X