Merchant Account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant Account?

On the home page, "Shopping Cart & Merchant Account" is listed as an included feature for $7.95/mo.

I didn't find any other info on the
    Merchant Account. Please give me details on exactly what is included in the Merchant Account.

This seems like a great deal and I'd love to try the service, but I won't buy without full details on how the
    Merchant Account works and what is included in it and the fees it entails.

Thanks!

There are tons of merchant accounts availble on the internet. We have worked out a special deal with a provider for our customers. The rates are about 2.5% depending on the amount and type of business you do. We do not offer any more information to the general public than this. If you are a VodaHost cutomer, please open a support ticket with your account ID and we will provide you with complete details.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Merchant Account?

I agree there are tons of merchant accounts available on the internet nowadays. The rates provided by vodahost sound good at 2.5% depending on the type of business and amount. I have one for my website but I am thinking of looking into vodahost as it sounds like a great deal.

Comment

Working...
      X