adding music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding music

I want to add a piece of music that anyone who visites the site can listen it I am confused about the process give a step to step instruction please

Re: adding music

Originally posted by vagriego
    I want to add a piece of music that anyone who visites the site can listen it I am confused about the process give a step to step instruction please
    In your blue voda web builder, you will notice an icon looking like windows media player, blue, yellow, red - click on this and a box will appear, you then double click and browse for your file ....

Note that there are exceptions to adding mp3's on your website ...

You could also add music to a page, via the background method, right click on your page, choose page properties, choose background and you will see where you can browse as well for sound from your computer and add the file this way.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: adding music

if you are adding music that will ply automatically when the user comes onto your page, make sure you add a button where the user can stop it if they want to. I myself don't like automatic music and would prefer to press a button to start it if i wanted to but it's up to you.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X