e-mail link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-mail link

after set up an account via control panel and outlook express I have to make a link to my site that any visitor clicks on it and sends his message how can I do this?

Re: e-mail link

Originally posted by vagriego
    after set up an account via control panel and outlook express I have to make a link to my site that any visitor clicks on it and sends his message how can I do this?

You can do this in a few different ways.

You could apply an image that says contact me, or email me and link the image. You link the image by going insert, link, and then choose mail to as your link type ....

Or you could use text, linking in the same regard.

This will then open the users default email program.

It is a good idea to have the text of your email also written there, not linkable, so that users can contact you via the email program of their choice.

Of course there is always Navels abvfp2 that is a php form that features high security for contact ... check out a few of Navels threads for how to do this ...

I would recommend at the very least you encrypt your email to avoid spammers from targeting you with an email address that is not encrypted and linkable from your site.. Encrypting your email via this method is very easy, this link I will provide generates the html code for you and you simply insert it in an html box, via insert, advanced, html, in your blue voda web builder ...

Good Luck either way! Here is the link to the email encrypter.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: e-mail link

Originally posted by LadyEye
      You can do this in a few different ways.

You could apply an image that says contact me, or email me and link the image. You link the image by going insert, link, and then choose mail to as your link type ....

Or you could use text, linking in the same regard.

This will then open the users default email program.

It is a good idea to have the text of your email also written there, not linkable, so that users can contact you via the email program of their choice.

Of course there is always Navels abvfp2 that is a php form that features high security for contact ... check out a few of Navels threads for how to do this ...

I would recommend at the very least you encrypt your email to avoid spammers from targeting you with an email address that is not encrypted and linkable from your site.. Encrypting your email via this method is very easy, this link I will provide generates the html code for you and you simply insert it in an html box, via insert, advanced, html, in your blue voda web builder ...

Good Luck either way! Here is the link to the email encrypter.
      I put a button ''click here'' and link it to mailto:info@myemailname.com also I put a text above contact us : info@myemailname.com now is O.K Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X