X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSL not invoked

Hi,

My client number is: 9804.

I just had an email from a friend and found out that my SSL apparently is not hooked up to my shopping cart or turned on. This is what I just read from the SoHo manual and I do not understand how come it is not working when I was told earlier it was installed.

"If using a secure certificate for your transaction processing, you must tell the Pro Edition the required secure HTTPD request that must be used to invoke the certificate."

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Ted

Simply Quit - Smoking

Re: SSL not invoked

Ted

My friend.. ! Go to soho admin, shopping cart,center row, payment options, scroll down most of the way to the bottom under authorize.net and all that and you will see that the boxes etc are numbered and at number 6 you want to type in https://www.yoursite.com if thats how your certificate is issued. If its without the www then https://yoursite.com.

I believe when your "friend" and i looked earlier it is https://www version!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Friends (you too Karen & Beth)

Thank you for your quick help. I did go there and typed in the urs with the www.

Seriously, I am a work in progress and so is my store. I do consider you friends and should have indicated so when I posted the problem earlier. Please forgive my indiscretion.

There is no way I can express my thanks to you enough other than the way I am doing it and working on my store with your suggestions.

I truly do appreciate you both.

Ted
      Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Ted, You are too kind - and we are all works in progress all the time.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by ace5548
          Seriously, I am a work in progress and so is my store. I do consider you friends and should have indicated so when I posted the problem earlier. Please forgive my indiscretion.
          Ted..

I was joking!! When i seen the friend i knew exactly what you were speaking of cuz Beth and I were discussing the onslaught to voda host and i mentioned your store should be up and running and we were being nosey!

My sense of humor at work!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X