Hallo Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallo Everyone

Hi my name is Raphael Okwama from Nairobi- Kenya, I was just cruizing via the web pages looking fro the best webhosting with simlpe and easy to work with website builders luckily I came across Voda host. I ahd to sign out immediately from the the other hosting company that was hosting my site. any way Im happy to be part of this family even though im not a professional website designer im just learning how to be one. Anyway Thanks alot although im having one problem with loading my soholaunch but i know i will be perfect by end of this week. everytime i load it i receive a mesage stating you cannot load two script in one domain. I dont kno wwhat taht means but blue voda thats no problem.

any body who can help let them do.thanks

Re: Hallo Everyone

Firstly let me welcome you to the forum and i hope you enjoy your saty with us here in vodaland.

Next, to answer your question, you can't run 2 scripts under one domain i.e you cannot run soholaunch and cubecart on the root of you domain you would have to either create a sub domain or an addon domain.

The reason for this is that they both have folders named the same so therefore the script would have difficulties in figuring out which folder is for what script.

If you need information on soholaunch or creating addon or sub domains click here.

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have.
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
        Firstly let me welcome you to the forum and i hope you enjoy your saty with us here in vodaland.

Next, to answer your question, you can't run 2 scripts under one domain i.e you cannot run soholaunch and cubecart on the root of you domain you would have to either create a sub domain or an addon domain.

The reason for this is that they both have folders named the same so therefore the script would have difficulties in figuring out which folder is for what script.

If you need information on soholaunch or creating addon or sub domains click here.

Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have.
        Part of this is correct, but it's not necessay to create a sub domain or add on domain, but simply a new directory, which Fantatico will create automatically during script installation.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
        X