Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do i keep getting BV not responding while trying to publish? is it BV or AO'HELL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do i keep getting BV not responding while trying to publish? is it BV or AO'HELL

Hi
    Can anyone help me out here please ? Have had bad 2 days trying to publish pages, its taking 3 or 4 attempts as each time i send to publish, it crashees giving message ' blue voda not responding ' and you have click end prog thing 5/ 6 brfore it clears page. Shut down and boot it all up again ! This has been constant here been trying since 2pm yetsterday through the day & night !!!
    Please dont tell me its ISP cos ime with AO'HELL and this is just another one to the list of horrors ime having here !
    Any pointers greatly received i have the whole site to pulish yet :(
    Thanks all
    Karen
    www.urbancouturepaperweddingstuff.com

Re: Why do i keep getting BV not responding while trying to publish? is it BV or AO'HELL

Is your page particularly large? By that I mean, do you have a lot of full sized photos, or video or anything?

Try publishing a short page with just some text on it as a trial - this should publish straight away.
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Re: Why do i keep getting BV not responding while trying to publish? is it BV or AO'H

Hi, when this happens, do you have a lot of windows/programs open or in the task bar waiting to be used.
      I have found a few times that things lock up with the browsers & BV when doing to much multi tasking. (Yes! we guys can multi task as well. But only on computers.) With some advice from the forum on not to have so many windows open & a good clean up, like a defrag. It has helped a lot.

Good luck.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: Why do i keep getting BV not responding while trying to publish? is it BV or AO'HELL

Hi trish, thanks for that i have tried when i have been able to saty on long enough - i wont say it --- AO'HELL be glad when we get our mac code !!! still a problem although not as bad ! Thinking back i usually do have lots of stuff open ready to restore to use, so as Chris said i think thats the problem and i have'nt done my chores on here on lately and its been working 10 + hrs a day so must spring clean later b4 i go to bed if i can tonite !
        Thanks again
        Regards
        Karen
        :)

Comment

Hey Chris
          Thanks for that i beleive that could be my problem as my task bar is always full, i'me a nightmare for that one hubby goes mad at me for that & leavin caps on LOL. I have not defragged for 2/3 wks , so prob about time to do some spring cleaning here then, will do l8r if i get a chance.
          Ok, thanks again for your help
          take it easy
          Regards
          karen :)

Comment

Working...
          X