Adding video in a frame on site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding video in a frame on site

How do I add a video clip in a frame on my site?

Re: Adding video in a frame on site

1. Make a new page in BV
    2. View>Page Properties - set the Height and Width of the page to same size as the video clip. (also the same size of your I-Frame).
    3. Insert>Advanced> ????? - choose whichever type you need (flash, Real, Windows Media) whichever one best suits the format of the clip.

The properties options of these elements, when inserted into your BV page, provide a way for you to browse your computer to select which clip you want it to play. If it is a clip located on the web, then simply type in the full url of the clip. http: // www. somedomain. com/videofile.??? .wmv or .mpeg or .swf etc...)

Set any additional properties you like. I usually set the page background the same as the page I will have my I-Frame placed.

4. Save this page and publish / FTP the video clip to your website.

5. The page you place your I-frame....set the url to load into iframe to the URL of the PAGE you just published. make sure the IFRAME is sized exactly to same size as that page/video clip.

*this will load the video clip into the IFrame as soon as the page is loaded into the browser. If you don't want it to show right away, you could set the url of the IFrame to nothing and provide a link on the page to load the viedo's url into the iframe (url of the page you made earlier, not the actual video file's url)

*i made a BV page with a black background and named it "blank" and published it. so it's url is ?????.com/blank.html
    -this way my page with IFrame can load without loading the video right away. plus, i never have to change links for any of my iframes if I want something different to start in them...i just change my "blank.html" page.

hope this helps
    Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Working...
    X