Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is HTML?

Dear Friends,

Thanks for your response and welcoming me.
    I wanted to know what is html. I downloaded the 616 html templates from image library but don't know how to use them could you help me.

regards
    rajiv

Re: what is html. how to use dowloaded html templates in our page

Hello Rajiv

HTML means "Hyper Text Markup Language" It is the computer language used to enable people to display their webpages. There are also other types of language as well.

You don't need to know a lot of html with blue voda as the web site builder does it for you. If you look at the tutorials you will be able to laod up the template you have decided to use relatively easy.

Good Luck
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

If you want to learn how to use HTML there is a good site here you may like to take a look at.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

many thanks

Dear friend,

Many thanks for your reply. Now I am able to build a form but I wanted to know how & where the data will be stored. How to process this data.

In form properties what does "Action, Method, Encoding type, Hidden fields mean? and how to use?

Is there a voda host website builder support executive who can solve such queries.

regards
        rajiv

Comment

Thank you so much. As I am reading the posts I am learning so much. It is so kind to see people sharing like this.
          Grandma V

Comment

Working...
          X