Image Insertion Query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image Insertion Query

Okay, to date I have not ever had a problem inserting an image while building a page. In fact, I have inserted several today. However, about fifteen minutes ago I tried to insert an image on a page I was working on and it wouldn't work. Normally, when I try to insert an image, I click on the image icon on the tool bar... an image box appears on the screen along with a image file locator screen. However, this does not happen... in fact, nothing happens. I tried closing the program and reopening it. I tried rebooting the computer. I even tried reinstalling the software. So far, it is all to no avail. Any suggestions what may be happening?

Re: Image Insertion Query

did you try clicking the insert image icon THEN click the page and drag?

There is an option somewhere (a checkbox) that, when cleared, turns off the nifty feature of automatic insertion of objects...as you are familiar with.

The first, and only, time this happened to me - I went bonkers. It drove me up a wall. I hope this is the same reason for your dilemma, save ya the headache. I'm curious myself.
    Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Re: Image Insertion Query

Oh, man! That was it! I wonder how it changed... not a big deal, but when you get used to things being a certain way.... Thank you very much, Robert!

Comment

Working...
      X