Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can my logo be displayed in a soho template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can my logo be displayed in a soho template?

If so, can anyone guide me?
    If not, do I have to create my own template? & how then?
    Or, do I need to be in Blue Voda? & can that be done after installing Soho?

Lorena
    Thank you,
    Lorena
    www.bounteousbasket.com

Re: Can my logo be displayed in a soho template?

Lorena,

Yes you can put your logo into soho. In the template area is a place to upload your logo, depending on the template you choose, will either be full across or partial. And you can also edit a template as I have already answered you in one thread.

You need to do the tutorials one by one, this is all explained in them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks Karen

I am a problem student I'll admit. I skipped the build the widget site and just started re-building my site. I hope that won't matter in the end. I hadn't realized I was building a live site either. If I keep going & change my template later will my work transfer over, or will it be a chore?
      iam live at www.bounteousbasket.com Will you or someone PLEASE take a peek & see if I'm on the right track or way off base?
      Thank you,
      Lorena
      www.bounteousbasket.com

Comment

Lorena,
        You can pretty much change the soho templates all you want and it applies the changes to the pages already there, so you are on the right track.

Now with that said, you already know from being drilled on the other forum, you need your product pages up under that home page!! You do this in menu navigation icon, hilite what you want to move, and move it up and down with the arrow keys.

You also are LINKING to storesonline and NOT your domain. WHY???

If you send me your header, and tell me exactly which template that is, I will put your header into it for you and email you instructions where to exactly upload the changed image files and HOW to use the template manager to upload and install that custom template!

This is a one time offer only. If you change up.. you will have to read the "HOW TO BUILD A WIDGET" files!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Lorena,

On your links, you forgot to close the html tag:

<A href="http://www.TheBounteousBasket.com">ThemedGiftBaskets " target=_blank>http://www.TheBounteousBasket.com">ThemedGiftBaskets

with </a> and you need the beginning < before the http.

In soho simply type what you want the link to say, then drag your mouse over it and hold down to hilight it, then click the link button in the menu bar and type in the link and it will do all that for you!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen, I had just copied some content, links etc saved from my SOL site until I get my products uploaded in soho. That's why I am linked to SOL. I was under the impression that I could upload image & description files at once rather han 1-by-1...if not, I'll focus on getting my products posted since that's the purpose here.
            I appreciate your offer on the template and may take you up on it in the near future since I can switch templates without re-doing all I've done so far. You are referring to a custom soho template correct?
            I've been working on my page properties, keywords etc. Oh, that brings up a question...Should I leave the "CON" in the se description box?
            Thank you,
            Lorena
            www.bounteousbasket.com

Comment

Karen, I am with you now....you meant my signatre is linking to SOL...
              That was just a bad habit...I'll chage it...thanks again
              Thank you,
              Lorena
              www.bounteousbasket.com

Comment

Lorena

No i meant the links on your homepage pointing to the sol site. Which is fine, but, should containt your domain name and not theirs. And they are incomplete you forgot to close the <> brackets and you didnt do the </a> after your text.

No I wasnt going to make you a template, just put your header into whatever one you chose if you cant get it there yourself. :)

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                X