published pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• published pages

i have been uploading my paggs to my site as i have been making them. i have used the page transitions to go from one page to another. the problem i am having is that when i go from page to page, the transition works on all of them except one. when i go to that page from the index page it opens a new window. when i go back to home the transition works. anyone know what i have done wrong?? i have tried to re-do the page and save it in the same way that i have saved all the others but it still does the dame thing everytime.
    thanks
    tom
    www.gremlingrafix.com

Re: problem with published pages

It's the link FROM the home page that is wrong (you have probably made that _blank)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

woody58 said: i have been uploading my paggs to my site as i have been making them. i have used the page transitions to go from one page to another. the problem i am having is that when i go from page to page, the transition works on all of them except one.

It may be that just that one page does not have the transition setting that all of the other pages have. Open up that page and right click on any free space on the page and go to Page Properties. In that dialog box, click on the page transition tab and see if the page has the same settings as the others. If not, change it. If so, then I don't know what's going on.

when i go to that page from the index page it opens a new window. when i go back to home the transition works. anyone know what i have done wrong??

Open up your index page and make sure the link that links to that page does not have "_blank" as its Target.

Comment

thank you navaldesign and AmaDee. ihave checked the _blank and you were right, its working fine now. ultra quick response from you both, thanks again
        tom
        gremlingrafix

Comment

no problem, woody. glad to help.

Comment

Working...
          X