image revert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image revert

hey, this problem has been bugging me all day ever since i realised. my computer crashed a while back and i lost loads of work. i had some images saved online. there was one that had writing over the top of a photo. i downloaded it (it's a jpg by the way), and on the thumb nail, the writing isn't there. i'd love to get the original image back, and this would suggest that it is possible. does anyone have any ideas?

Re: image revert

Hey Mark

Sounds as though the writing was added on top of the photo after the photo was inserted on the page, as opposed to being on the photo at the time of insertion. Or in other words, the writing was not added to the photo via a photo imaging program. Otherwise, when you lifted the photo off the page it would come with it ... can you lift the words too, and then apply them in the same fashion??

You might want to post the link to the photo and others might have a suggestion ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: image revert

the text was added in the imaging software. it's a flattened jpg file, but somehow, the thumbnail has the original photo.

Comment

Working...
      X