Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published page isn't as long as BV file

Hi, could someone take a look at this page, on one of my VH-hosted sites:

At the bottom of the page, see how the R-hand photo is nearly cut off? I don't want the page to end there, so I keep increasing the page height in Page Properties, and then I save and re-publish the page, but the published page isn't getting any deeper. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you.

Re: Published page isn't as long as BV file

The entire picture should show - but try this.

Put a text box UNDER the last picture - maybe 1/2 inch under the bottom - type in a period in the same color as the background.

Then publish again.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks, Bethers, your suggestion solves the problem . . . at least, in BV's Preview mode. But when I try (several times now) to publish the page, I get this error message: "Internet Exception Error 12014: The request to connect and log on to the FTP server could not be completed because the supplied password is incorrect."

I didn't change the password. I even tried re-typing the (same) password in the 'Publish Web Page' dialog box, but it still won't publish the page for me. Any ideas?

Comment

Make sure that you've got the correct IP address in the window. (Have you made any changes or published in the last month - if not, check to make sure that you weren't part of the upgrade Voda 2 and Voda 6 had - if you were, you need to change your IP address). Let us know if so and we'll get you to the right thread for that.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Problem solved. Taking your advice, I was surprised to find that I did NOT have the correct IP address in the box--not sure how that happened, but I fixed it. But even then I still could not publish. The problem was that I had the wrong password in the dialog. Corrected that and published the page no problem. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Glad you solved it!
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X