No announcement yet.

How to get access to the CONTROL PANEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get access to the CONTROL PANEL?

Hello! I have the free version of Blue Voda. Do not really know wheater there is a paid version, but I can not get access to the control panel via the program I have downloaded. As you can see I do have a log-in name here. I really want to make a BLOG/ message board kind-of-site, and another thread at the forum said you could get access to that kind of thing at the control panel. But I can not get access?

If I am not allowed access to the control panel for any reason, is there any other way I could make a blog/ message board with the Blue Voda Website Builder? I do not know very much HTML, Script, Java and that kind of stuff.

Would appreciate any help:)
    Thank you! I am very eager! Love your program!

PS. Sorry 'bout the language, I'm not English:P
    Last edited by WannaBe; 10-07-2005, 12:40 AM. Reason: Spelling Error

You just need to sign up for a VodaHost account, and then you'll have access to anything you need.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks. I just did! I'm so excited:)

Comment

Originally posted by WannaBe
        Thanks. I just did! I'm so excited:)

Have fun with it. There are lots of people here who are happy to help with any questions you may have. Please take some time to watch the tutorials, they will get you headed in the right direction.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Re: How to get access to the CONTROL PANEL?

Hi, i would like first to say that i have been for a long time looking for what vodahost really is, a wonderfull site builder, i can not believe it, i am just a beginner but i fell confident enough to buil the site that i want on my own now, the tutorials are incredibles, clear and concise, thanks all the people working in this project.

I have a question for the moderators, where i have to go, or what i have to do to get my vodahost account, i was trying to access the control panel but i could not.

Thanks....

Comment

Please click on the below link to create your VodaHost account.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Oh! thanks a lot for your answer, but does it mean that, that i can not start building my site without aan account, because i am a complete beginner in this and is gonna take me for sure a lot of time to build it even with bluevoda, to what kind of things do i have access without the account, please let me know.

One more question, if my first page is (index.html) or ( index.htm ) is it the best way then to nummer the rest of the pages, i mean (index.html1 ) (index.html2 ) etc etc, because i am planning a site with at least 25 or maybe more pages... and i need a way to identify them easily

Thanks again..

Comment

Although I am a beginner too but I think I can answer your questions.
                  1. You can start building your website and preview it without an account, but only to get a hand on basic things like how to insert templates, background music, make hyperlinks, text .... Control panel is the real thing, where you can setup emails, addon domains, message board, shopping carts and a tremendous amount of other features that can help you manage almost everything imaginable in order to create a really cool website. It's like the driver seat, you gotta have your own car. No test drive here :)
                  2. The first page (of the first domain) has to be named index and something else to differ from first pages of other addon domains. I used index.a and then index.b for second domain, index.c for third domain. It works fine so far for me. No need for the html thingy. html1 or 2 wont help anyway. It's like a name and not an extension to me.
                  Second and following pages can be named anyway you like, just try to be as short as possible,organized and easy to remember (I learned that by the hard way and had to rename pages). When published, url of the page will be like this :http://www.domainname.com/pagename.html
                  Please anyone correct me if I am wrong.

My advice: take the plunge, you won't regret it.
                  Cheers,
                  Quyhurry

Comment

Thanks a lot for your answer Quyhurry, i have been reading the tutorials carefully now, and i really like this, just i have another question if you or someone else like to answer to me, is it posible to change the templates you use, even if the page or pages are allready doen, the same question what refers to the letters and buttons, even the size or letter type, can you change all this at any time or is it better to be sure about what you choose to avoid problems?...

Regards

Comment

You're welcome Julia!
                      Yes you can change everything at anytime and republish it. It did that all the times. Sometimes just because a small thing ( a mouse over color or a font size) . Sometimes I deleted a whole page and remade a new one. It might affect the amount of allocated traffic per month but I guess there is plenty to use. 300 GB monhtly data transfer is alot, considered a normal website takes about less than 1GB. FYI Vodahost grants 6GB per account of disk space.

Comment

Hi all,

Perhaps someone can help me; I have an ID and password; but am unable to access the control panel...any suggestions?? Liz

Comment

Originally posted by lizbeth
                          Hi all,

Perhaps someone can help me; I have an ID and password; but am unable to access the control panel...any suggestions?? Liz
                          Please open a support ticket.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                          X