Help with dropdown menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with dropdown menu

Hi Everyone...I'm trying to do my quote sheet, but can't seem to figure out how to do a drop down menu for putting in the different names of States. I have looked at all the tutorials and I guess the "GO" menu would be the closest to what I'm looking for...something like what Vodahost has for the different forums available for questions, but without the "GO" on the end. Appreciate any help on this.
    Thanks in advance,
    Lynda Taylor
    www.thevirtualword.com

Re: Help with dropdown menu

The Go menu can be set in a way that selecting the state will automatically trigger the link (no need to have the "Go" and click on it) . In the Go menu dialog box, just check the bottom checkbox: Do not use button. That's all.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Help with dropdown menu

Thanks Naval...I'm such an airhead sometimes...I did find what you were talking about and I now have my drop down for names of states.
      Thanks again,
      Lynda

Comment

Working...
      X