ABVFP database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABVFP database

Where could I go to see examples of how the ABVFP database work and look? I reffering to the information submited from a form

Thanks for the help

Re: Blue voda host help on new website info.

Originally posted by V-Boy
    Where could I go to see examples of how the ABVFP database work and look? I reffering to the information submited from a form

Thanks for the help
    ABVFP will store the info in a database. It will also create the necessary Database table automatically. But, it doesn't provide you with a Database interface to allow you to browse your info. For this purpose, you can go in two different wyas:

1. CP, MySQL section, phpMyAdmin, select database and table and click on Browse. Not very easy, but free.
    2. A custom made interface: visit http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/formexamples.php
    to see examples.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: ABVFP database

Naval,
      I was looking for info for viewing the data base myself and followed your instructions. It works great, as does your advanced form!!! Plus you can download the info to Excel for a hard copy. Don't know what I would do without all the knowledgable information given by everyone here.
      Much appreciated.
      Lynda
      www.thevirtualword.com

Comment

Re: ABVFP database

Thank you. You are very welcome Lynda
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X