Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing html in Templates

Gday guys and Cheers from oz,
    Can you use a html editor like Alleycode ( from tocows site) to edit and manage a full site template from vodabids (osCommerce) or do you have to use Dreamweaver or frontpage? I dont want to spent $250.00+au on a site template then have to dish out another $400.00+au dollars to be able to use it.

If anyone has tried this and It works or knows the g o you could make an aussie battler very happy.

Thanks Dave
    David McCartney
    Marketing and Sales Manager
    dave@tec-edge.com
    Tec-edge Computers and Electronics

Its all You'll Need !!!
    www.tec-edge.com

You can edit the html templates from the Cpanel.
    ::Steven.H::

Comment

Re: Editing html in Templates

Hey Dave,

If you want to stop paying so much for templates mate, just email me, I have several sites I use and they are great!

Comment

Me Too. I Have A Lot Of Sites For Free Templates. Email Me And I'll Give U A Free Template Editor Aswel.

Comment

Originally posted by nicesites
          Hey Dave,

If you want to stop paying so much for templates mate, just email me, I have several sites I use and they are great!
          WOW!
          SIR, I NEED YOUR HELP, CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME VERY GOD TEMPLATES OR CAN I KNOW WHAT IS THAT SITES? THANK YOU VERY MUCH..

Comment

Just Google it with "Free site templates", there are thousands of such sites out there
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X