Thinner border size in tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinner border size in tables

I would be great if the minimum table border size of '1' was thinner. I find it still looks rather thick and cartoony.

Re: Thinner border size in tables

Hmmmmm.......I agree somewhat, Langolis, but I am not up to speed personally when it comes to knowing the justification for certain types of web foundations having such peculiar settings.....universiality? or a real difference in HTML, CSS, or php-based constructs? I'm not sure, but maybe that might be a minimumn that can be faithfully reproduced without errors?

In Blue Voda, it is simply a matter of creating a solid shape, and then narrowing it to desired width (or height) smaller than 1pt......until the new version of BV comes out with more functionality similarly found in MS Publisher, for instance! There have been a lot of features desired for a long time, found mostly in common Microsoft utilities, like a color palette, skewing or rotation of objects, etc.

Good Post.....hopefully the Big Boys take note!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Thinner border size in tables

I agree with you, Langolis. Because of the "density?" of the current line, I try to abstain myself from using lines in my designs.

Comment

Working...
      X