Can't find my index page!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find my index page!

I'm a lot bit embarassed as I have just begun to publish my first page with BV. It went well as was suggested that I take the publishing in steps so that I do it correctly. Well, I have published my banner on my home page and the website is videopostcards.info. When I went back to my BV web site builder and chose "open existing page", my index page is not listed. How do I get to my index page to add another item to the page. I know it is probably a simple answer but would appreciate the help.

Can't see very well you know!
    MrMagoo
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: Can't find my index page!

Mr. Magoo, it's kinda hard to answer this one, because you're the only one who knows were you saved it. Usually, I'll save my pages in the BlueVoda folder, under website. If you can't find it there, look in your "My Documents" folder or whatever that folder is on your computer. Just remember, BlueVoda field end with .bvp and you can always going into your "My Computer" screen and search for "index". Come back if you still can't find it. I would mind helping you *******te what you currently have on your site.

Comment

Re: Can't find my index page!

thanks for the answer. i got the same suggestion from bv. they also suggested redoing the page and re publishing it - i did this and still have my index page on my bv builder box. all i great again.
      thanks again.
      ps. do you offer personel help with building websites? let me know

Can't see very well you know
      MrMagoo.
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
      X